Sunday, October 15, 2006

Post Exam Activities = cube of Boring.

Inter Class Dance Competiton? Piiiiissh, who are they keeeddingg. Jive and something else you want to do. I wish I could help in this sort of thing, I'll just dance la huh.

Briefing Talk in the Hall. Mrs How should stick to the agenda, when they say BRIEFING, she should really be brief and summarise whatever she wants to say rather than turning the Briefing into a bloody Talk.

Sailing meeting, and sailing page making after -which pretty much foiled CJ's plans of jalan-jalan at TP. But we had fun at the comp lab nonetheless, doing research. ;D

Buka puasa, fwhoa, so muuuuuucchhhh fooood. And everyone said I ate too much. Its just that you'll ate too little la. Brought home a loooooot of fooooood, we looked like makciks taking the train with our school bags and plastic bags of food. Ahahaha Anyhow, my cookies were daaaaaaammnnnnnn gooooooooooddd okay, albeit there were holes cos the cookies were stuck to the tray. More cookies okay! Who knows, I'll probably bring cookies on the 26th. ;}

POOOOFF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home